Patient Participation Group
The PPG welcomes patients who wish to help and support the practice with the aim of ensuring the patient voice is heard and make it work for you. PPG activities may include:
- Feedback about the services provided by the practice and suggested improvements or modifications.
- Recruitment of volunteers to support other patients, for example, lonely/elderly, bereaved, stressed/depressed.
- Newsletters with information about the Practice and articles of interest.
- Health Education sessions with guest speakers.
- Action group on national/local health services’ issues.
- An Information Resource Centre.
How to Get in Touch
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you would like to register and you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration form online.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance.