Clinics and Services
If you would like to request an appointment for any of our clinics and services, please make an appointment in the following ways:
- Online by visiting our Consulting Room
- Online at Doctorlink
- Telephoning the practice on 020 8547 4270
Please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic if you have been advised by the surgery to complete a health review or assessment.
Our practice offers the following clinics and healthcare services in addition to GP consultations:
- Antenatal/postnatal – by routine appointment (The postnatal 6-8 week check are for mum and baby and will be a 30 minute appointment with a GP).
- Asthma/COPD – This service is provided by a nurse via appointment or invitation. If you have been advised by the practice to submit a review of your asthma or COPD symptoms, please complete our online Asthma Review form or online COPD Assessment form.
- Child immunisations – by appointment with a nurse.
- Contraception/family planning – This service includes coil fitting and implants by appointment. Patients can use our online Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Cryotherapy – by appointment with a nurse after an initial assessment
- Diabetes – by invitation with a nurse
- Joint injections – by appointment with certain GPs after initial assessment
- Minor surgery – for minor skin lesions such as moles, smalls lumps etc. can be performed here by one of our doctors. Please see any doctor first so that suitability can be assessed.
- Stop smoking – If you would like to book a smoking cessation course with an advisor, please contact reception. Patients can use our online Smoking Review form. Alternatively, if you cannot commit to a 6 week programme but would like some support in quitting smoking then we can provide you with a quit kit which is a box full of helpful tools and advice on how to quit smoking successfully. You can also access 2 weeks free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT).
- Travel vaccinations – this service is provided by a nurse via appointment. Please fill in our online Travel Risk Assessment form prior to your appointment.It is important to make this initial appointment as early as possible, at least 6 weeks before you travel, as some vaccinations are a course and need to be administered over 3-6 weeks. Please also bear in mind than that most vaccines take 10-14 days to work. We only provide those travel vaccinations covered by the NHS. You will be advised if you require further private vaccinations from an alternative clinic. Please remember that as travel advice and vaccinations are non NHS services, we cannot prioritise these over other NHS based nursing appointments
- Vascular health checks – this service is provided by a nurse via appointment. If you have been advised by the practice to submit a review of your blood pressure measurements, please complete our online Blood Pressure Review form.
- Weight management – there are various different weight management programmes in the local area in which our clinical staff can refer you onto and provide further details. Alternatively, you can call the Kingston Healthy Lifestyles team on 020 8547 6815
- Weight Watchers (12 weeks free)
- Slimming World (12 weeks free)
- Weigh-to-go (10 weeks free)
- Get active (12 week exercise programme at a subsidised rate)
- Fit as a fiddle (6 weeks free exercise programme, aged 50+)
- Fun Factor (5 to 7 year olds)
- Fwd Factor (8 to 11 year olds)
- 4-U Factor (12 to 15 year olds)
- B-U Factor (16 to 19 year olds)